Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Your job.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide. As a Senior Client Success Specialist, National Accounts you must have strong relationship skills, and be comfortable speaking directly with key decision makers at Fortune 1000 sized companies.
If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and helpful client service, and want to be part of one of the fastest growing internet companies, we want to hear from you.
* Create and optimise online advertising campaigns for Direct Employers, Recruitment Agencies and Media Agencies
* Daily management of a dedicated book of business alongside our Strategic Client Manager team to meet and exceed clients’ expectations
* Consult with prospective and existing clients as a product and technical expert
* Diagnose and solve technical problems
* Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed Ireland
* Provide recommendations on campaign optimisation
* Devise customized client solutions
* Meet with clients in face-to-face meetings, participate to conferences and trade fairs
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years in a business-to-business environment in a client-facing role preferred
* Experience managing digital advertising campaigns
* Experience with large, complex clients, Media Agencies, Job Boards or ATS
* Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills in French and English
* Passion for client service
* Detail oriented and technical aptitude
* Can-do attitude with ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritise responsibilities
* A track record of successful account optimisations and strategic partnership with clients
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.