Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products. An ideal person for this role is someone who thrives on building relationships, and executes with the client as the top priority. Our team members are true problem solvers who do not slow down until the perfect hiring solution is found. Every month, over 250 million job seekers count on Indeed to help them find jobs by publishing their resumes, processing their job applications, supplying company data, and providing a safe and secure job search platform. Our clients rely on us to connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients help people get jobs.
While managing and supporting complex or high potential client accounts and specific sales teams, you will hone your organisational skills and learn the art of prioritisation to treat all clients like they are your only one. You will be responsible for the success and retention of your clients, while escalating and resolving technical, product, or account issues.
Technical issues include but are not limited to - troubleshooting aggregation issues, applying and testing URL tracking parameters, reviewing XML feeds and HTML codes. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture.
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients, offering exceptional service and support, working towards the Clients end goal of making hires.
- Manage brand new and existing client accounts, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. Help the Client measure their success and ROI from Indeed through engaging data storytelling.
- Become an Indeed product expert, which will allow you to best optimise clients’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical problems, working through new and existing integration setups, and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify Indeed as the number one source of hire for our clients.
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!).
- Monitor and analyse trends within your accounts, constantly searching for innovative strategies to "WOW" your clients and colleagues; be creative!
- Conduct online and in-person presentations on product and campaign performance to clients.
- Based on account need, inter-state travel to client locations might be necessary.
- Be responsible for meeting (exceeding) several metrics; however, the emphasis will be placed on overall account performance, retention, and feature adoption.
- 5+ years related experience required, including: Industry-based (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), retail customer service.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new products and features.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, and in-person; excellent presentation skills are essential, as you will be meeting National Recruitment managers for some of Australia's biggest companies.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.