Our mission.Als weltweit führendes Online-Jobportal*1 ist unsere Mission “We help people get jobs". Und genau daran arbeiten wir jeden Tag - im Team. Als Unternehmen bietet Indeed ein Produkt, das den Markt verändert, als Arbeitgeber eine Kultur, die alle Mitarbeiter zusammenbringt, denn nur gemeinsam können wir unsere Mission leben und die Wachstumsziele erreichen.
The team.Unser Client-Success Team steht unseren Kunden, Vertriebspartnern und Teamkollegen mit Rat und Tat zur Seite. Hier liegen die Zusammenarbeit, die Fähigkeit, auf die Wünsche des Kunden einzugehen, sowie ein engagierter Dienstleistungsansatz im Fokus. Jeden Monat vertrauen mehr als 250 Millionen Menschen darauf, dass wir Ihnen dabei helfen, Jobs zu finden, Lebensläufe zu veröffentlichen, Bewerbungen abzuwickeln oder den Kontakt zu geeigneten Kandidaten für ihre offenen Stellen herzustellen. Kurz gesagt: Wir helfen unseren Kunden, die wiederum Menschen helfen, einen Job zu finden.
You will work as part of Indeed’s Client Success team, supporting our clients based in EMEA. You will communicate directly with clients, primarily through email and phone, and work closely with our internal Sales, Product and Technical teams to ensure a seamless experience with Indeed from the start. If you get excited about delivering outstanding, memorable experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you. As a Senior person on the team, you may work on the highest revenue, most complex, and high touch accounts.
While managing and supporting complex or high potential client accounts and specific sales teams, you will hone your organizational skills and learn the art of prioritization to treat all clients like they are your only one. You will be responsible for the success and retention of your clients, while escalating and resolving technical, product, or account issues. Technical issues include but are not limited to: troubleshooting aggregation issues, applying and testing URL tracking parameters, reviewing XML feeds and HTML codes. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture....
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients, offer personalized service and support them in their end goal of making hires.
- Manage brand new and existing client accounts, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. Help them measure their success and ROI from Indeed.
- Be an Indeed product expert, which allows you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical problems, working through new and existing integration setups, and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify Indeed as the number one source of hire for our clients.
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions.
- Solely handle complex escalations offering your expertise and advice to your clients (both internal and external)
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!).
- Monitor and analyze trends within your accounts and constantly execute on about new ways to "WOW" your clients and colleagues; be creative!
- Conduct online and in-person presentations on product and campaign performance to clients
- Based on account need, travel to client locations might be necessary.
- Be responsible for meeting several metrics; however, the emphasis will be placed on overall account performance, retention, and feature adoption.
- Meet/Exceed individual and Market KPIs
- Test and feedback on new products or tools.
- Be the point of contact for new hire training, lead team meetings from time to time.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
- 1+ years experience in Client Success.
- Must have 3+ years related experience.
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features.
- Exceeding expectations review score for at least 2 consecutive quarters
- Excellent communication and investigative skills, including the ability to interact with and influence team members.
- A self-starter with proven technical troubleshooting track record.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacyList
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.