Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
While supporting our client accounts and sales teams, you will hone your organizational skills and learn the art of prioritization to treat all clients like they are your only one. You will be responsible for the success of clients, while escalating and resolving technical, product, or account issues. You will also provide subject matter knowledge development and mentorship to your assigned team and provide leadership when Managers or Team Leads are unavailable. You will also be responsible for handling escalated calls from our clients and working with them to find a resolution that is "win win" for both the client and Indeed. Additionally, you will be responsible for meeting several metrics; however, emphasis will be placed on overall CSAT and average speed of answer. Additionally, you will be part of an unparalleled global team that supports, promotes, and lives and breathes a service culture.
- Handle all escalated client issues
- Oversee and review all refund submissions
- Participate in testing of new products or tools and provide feedback to better the client and CS user experience
- Provide on the spot support to phone channels
- Provide support to work from home employees as well as employees in offices that are not your own
- Provide, coach, and support to any employee looking to learn
- Delivers light feedback to employees, escalates to manager when appropriate
- Highlights performance or training concerns to Manager
- Work to resolve any outstanding jira or product tickets - includes reminders to account specialists who have open tickets
- Work as a change agent and assist in facilitating the positive and importance of any process or product change when account specialists have question on the floor
- Collaborate with Search Quality and Product to appropriately escalate tickets
- Gains advance access to product updates
- Point of contact for internal teams to shadow
- Conduct Escalation/Refund Training and other trainings as needed
- Ensure Schedule Adherence
- Point of contact when issues w/ channel working
- Super User for All Systems
- Meet and exceed all metrics for the role
- Proper communication of product bugs - POC for CSP
- When needed, backup Team Lead and Manager when they our out of office
- You learn quickly; Your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one
- Comfortable speaking with escalated clients to assist in resolving any account issues You are cool under deadlines and can easily organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Passionate about change and energizing environments; You are flexible and able to go with the flow Can write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in-person, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc.
- Passionate about Client Services, love helping people and going above and beyond to make someone's day
- 2-3 years experience in business-to-business (B2B) environments, experience with online advertising, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Strong to expert level knowledge of Indeed products, processes and systems.
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, ShoreTel, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
- Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
- Understand Boolean Search Logic
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.