Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site*1, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Foster and grow relationships with our clients, offer personalized service and support them in their end goal of making hires.
- Manage brand new and existing client accounts, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets. Help them measure their success and ROI from Indeed.
- Become an Indeed product expert, which will allow you to best optimize clients’ accounts and set them up for success. By diagnosing and solving technical problems, working through new and existing integration setups, and working heavily with our job aggregation system, you will solidify Indeed as the number one source of hire for our clients.
- Collaborate with our Product, Operations, Search Quality and Aggregation teams to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure client satisfaction by providing their feedback to our internal partners and translating our business needs into potential client solutions.
- Assist new clients with their account set-up; make suggestions as an industry expert, thoroughly explain Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and give an overall great first impression (a few boolean searches go a long way!).
- Monitor and analyze trends within your accounts and constantly execute on about new ways to “WOW” your clients and colleagues; be creative!
- Conduct online and in-person presentations on product and campaign performance to clients.
- Based on account need, travel to client locations might be necessary.
- Be responsible for meeting several metrics; however, the emphasis will be placed on overall account performance, retention, and feature adoption.
- 5+ years related experience required. Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), retail customer service.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Write and speak in an eloquent and clear manner via email, telephone, in person, chat, typewriter, beeper, tweet, etc., and be excited to show that in your interview process.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
*1 bezogen auf Total Visits weltweit, Quelle: comScore
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.