Date published: 5-Jul-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and helpful client service, and want to be part of one of the fastest growing internet companies, we want to hear from you.
- Create and optimise online advertising campaigns for Direct Employers, Recruitment Agencies and Media Agencies
- Daily management of a dedicated book of business alongside our Strategic Client Manager team to meet and exceed clients’ expectations
- Consult with prospective and existing clients as a product and technical expert
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Help clients measure their success and ROI from Indeed Ireland
- Devise customized client solutions
- Meet with clients in face-to-face meetings, participate to conferences and trade fairs
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years in a business to business environment in a client facing role preferred
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns
- Experience with large, complex clients, Media Agencies, Job Boards or ATS
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills in English
- Passion for client service
- Detail oriented and technical aptitude
- Can-do attitude with ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritise
- A track record of successful account optimisations and strategic partnership with clients
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks:  http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.