Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
- Consult with prospective clients as a product expert
- Provide our National Account Managers with technical/product support
- Assist with new client account setup
- Strategically plan ways to demonstrate superior customer service for their accounts
- Engage clients in strategic discussions to define goals, make recommendations and measure success and ROI from Indeed
- Diagnose and solve technical problems
- Conduct online and in-person presentations on product and campaign performance to client audience
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years in a business-to-business environment in a client facing role preferred
- Consistent, high achieving performer in CSS role
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Strong presentation skills and previous webinar experience preferred
- Passion for client service
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A track record of successful account optimizations and strategic partnership with clients
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.