Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
In Client Services, our promise is to deliver quality to our clients, partners and teammates worldwide. The Senior Client Support Specialist in this position must have strong relationship skills, and be comfortable speaking directly with key decision makers at Fortune 1000 and equivalent sized companies. This is a critical role that interacts directly with our largest clients and supports our pay-per-click (PPC) advertising sales efforts. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment.
- Manage a dedicated book of business, ensuring campaigns are hitting their strategic targets
- Work with enterprise clients alongside our National Accounts sales team to develop a success plan that outlines how Indeed will meet their needs
- Guide and coach clients as a product expert; diagnose and solve technical problems
- Engage clients in strategic discussions to define goals, make recommendations and measure success and ROI from Indeed
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for clients
- Conduct online and in-person presentations on product and campaign performance to client audience
- Travel up to 25%
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years in a business-to-business environment in a client facing role preferred
- Exceptional written, verbal and phone skills
- Excellent quantitative analysis and data-storytelling skills
- Passion for client service
- Can-do attitude with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- A track record of successful account optimizations and strategic partnership with clients
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.