Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The Senior Communications Specialist, Product (APAC) is a resourceful, innovative, and creative individual with impeccable writing skills. The position will be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders across multiple departments to collaborate and streamline communications to keep Sales and Client Success in APAC both informed and engaged with product updates. This role will be responsible for creating thoughtful market-specific content, following-up with stakeholders, and determining the most effective way to communicate in a localized and efficient manner.
This position will report to the Manager, Business Communications within the Business Operations and Support Solutions team and partner with Sales and Client Success, most notably our Training and Development team, Global Product Commercialization, and our Product and Engineering teams. The communications should look to improve our internal and external relationships with clients’ experience in mind. The Senior Communications Specialist, Product (APAC) will manage and implement communication strategies for product issues and product updates both on a regular cadence and as needed when unexpected outages or changes occur.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who is passionate about cross-functional internal communication and external client communication. The ideal candidate will be proactive about shaping our client relationships and bettering a client’s day-to-day experience through consistency and innovation. This person must have a solution-oriented mindset, and the ability to adapt to fast-changing priorities.
- Create thoughtful and effective messaging using information gathered from cross functional partners to ensure all of the key questions are answered and content is localized for the APAC region
- Partner with departmental leadership, Training & Development, Global Product Commercialization, and Global Senior Communications Specialists to understand upcoming initiatives and changes
- Make strategic decisions and work independently as needed to best accommodate the market’s timezone and needs
- Determine the best way to tailor and individualize messaging to all APAC markets, keeping team members engaged, and establishing a single source of truth of communications for our teams
- Utilize strong writing skills for drafting FAQs, talk tracks, and Sales/Client Success APAC communication
- Facilitate communication for high impact updates, which may include presentations in person or video
- Track APAC Sales and CS engagement with product updates and make adjustments to increase this metric
- Collaborate cross-functionally regarding local initiatives and updates
- Collaborate to resolve and communicate around issues, which may involve recommendations for client-facing communications
- Strategize with North America Communications counterparts on time sends, best practices, and coordinated efforts
- Partner with Training & Development and the Senior Communications Specialist, Knowledge Base to ensure all pertinent updates are added to our internal and external help centers
- Develop engaging communications and resources that drive awareness of key initiatives (e.g. ITA, Hiring Events), product updates, and inspire Sales and Client Success to take action
- Partner with Training & Development to update existing trainings and ensure each market is aware of available extended onboarding opportunities, both live or recorded
- Assist with the execution of special projects and initiatives as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- You are fully bilingual - Fluent in English & Japanese
- 2+ years of experience in Communications, Sales or Client Success required, 5+ years preferred
- Strong interest in cross-functional collaboration
- Interest (experience a plus!) in other modes of communications such as video, tutorials, web design, etc.
- Display strong and confident presentation skills with the ability to field questions on the fly
- Proven track record of thinking outside the box and exhibiting departmental needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of disciplines and create clear communications
- Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- A strategic thinker with proven ability to achieve results through teams
- Dynamic, charismatic, confident personality with the ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Ability to build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize
- A self-starter with proven leadership skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally; must be a strong team player
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Travel up to 25% required
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.