Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Success team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
The Senior Communications Specialist, Client Success Solutions is a charismatic, innovative, creative individual responsible for developing and executing dynamic and strategic internal Product-driven communications. This person has the ability to effectively partner with key stakeholders within Client Success and across other departments to collaborate and streamline communications, and develop resources for Client Success to better understand new Products and processes. This role is also focused on engaging Client Success in their interactions with Indeed’s Products and the Client Solutions team through transparency and education.
This position will report to the Manager, Knowledge & Partnerships, and partner with our Client Success leadership team and the Product team to manage and implement communication strategies for Product issues, Product changes, and the Client Success Wish List.
We are looking for a strategic thinker with proven communication skills, and technical/product knowledge. This person must be a brilliant writer with a creative and solution-oriented mindset, and the ability to adapt to fast-changing priorities.
- Partner with Client Solutions’ leadership, CS Emerging Products, CS Voice of Client, and CS Senior Communications Specialists to understand upcoming initiatives and changes.
- Determine the best way to tailor and individualize messaging to all EMEA markets, keeping team members engaged.
- Utilize strong writing skills for drafting FAQs, talk tracks, and Client Success EMEA communication.
- Use strong presentation skills to provide weekly recaps of product updates and other high impact changes.
- Track EMEA CS engagement with product updates and make adjustments to increase engagement
- Work closely with management and individual contributors in all EMEA offices on how to establish a single source of truth of communications for our EMEA teams.
- Collaborate with IOAs, Finance, Squall, and Agg regarding local initiatives and updates.
- Own communications regarding outages, product issues, and errors that impact the employer experience for EMEA. Collaborate with Sr. Communications Specialists, Product, Marketing, and CS Leadership in order to resolve and communicate around issues. This may involve recommendations for client-facing communications, Client Success-wide communication, and partnership with Sales Product.
- Strategize with North America Communications counterparts on time sends, best practices, and coordinated efforts.
- Partner with Training & Development and the Senior Communications Specialist, Knowledge Base to ensure all pertinent updates are added to our internal and external help centers.
- Provide strategic input on messaging and positioning to ensure client and team communications are compelling and aligned with our desired tone.
- Develop engaging communications and resources that drive awareness of key initiatives (e.g. ITA, Hiring Events), product updates, and inspire Client Success to take action.
- Monitor information trends on internal mailgroups and our internal knowledge base; disperse and update information to relevant teams to promote consistent knowledge across markets.
- Partner with Training & Development to update existing trainings and ensure each market is aware of available extended onboarding opportunities, both live or recorded.
- Assist with execution of special projects and initiatives as needed
- 2+ years of experience in Client Success or a related area required, 5+ years preferred
- Strong interest in cross functional collaboration
- Interest (experience a plus!) in other modes of communications such as video, tutorials, web design, etc.
- Display strong and confident presentation skills with the ability to field questions on the fly
- Proven track record of thinking outside the box and exhibiting departmental needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of disciplines and create clear communications
- Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- A strategic thinker with proven ability to achieve results through teams
- Dynamic, charismatic, confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Ability to build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize
- A self-starter with proven leadership skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally; must be a strong team player
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Travel up to 25% required
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.