Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The Senior Compliance Manager will be part of the wider EMEA Finance team and report to the EMEA Financial Controller. The successful candidate must be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and be capable of working in a fast paced environment.
- Management of the day to day running of the compliance function - currently covering EMEA, Canada and Brazil
- Lead a team of highly motivated accountants
- Be a key contributing member of the regional Controllership management team
- Manage the relationship with all the Audit teams across each jurisdiction
- Manage the relationships with local accounting service providers and ensure that service levels are met
- Prepare annual statutory audit plans and report out on progress throughout the year
- Maintain a strong relationship with key internal teams such as Tax, Legal, Accounting and Internal control
- Work with the business intelligence team to drive process improvements across the Compliance function
- Advise on any mergers and acquisitions that Indeed makes as they relate to the Region
- Participate and advise on key projects including the ERP implementation in 2018 / 2019
- Work with the Accounting team through review and feedback on the reconciliation quality and performance
- Liaise with legal team on the company secretarial process for all entities within the Region
- Manage the internal audit and Japanese IFRS process for the International regions (EMEA and APAC)
- Liaise with the Internal Controls Manager on the Parent company internal audit and Japanese SOX process
- Help maintain and improve internal controls to ensure compliance with corporate standards
- Prepare and present out on financial packs for board meetings
- Be a member of the Indeed Ireland Compliance Committee in line with the provisions of the CA Acts 2014
- Foster a culture of collaboration with the APAC compliance team and drive standardisation of global compliance processes where possible
- ACA/ACCA with 7+ years PQE in a multinational head office/ shared service environment
- Experience of preparing audited financial statements across multiple entities
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with numerous cross functional teams is vital
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic multinational environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain professional relationships internally and externally
- People management skills are essential
- Prior experience of preparing technical accounting papers and implementing new standards
- distinct advantage
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.