Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Lead content strategy and execution for Indeed’s employer events. (Event content can take the form of presentations, videos, signage, website copy, social posts or emails.)
- Lead a team of writers, storytellers, presentation creators, and content marketers.
- Take concepts, ideas, data, and thought leadership topics and translate them into a compelling strategy and plan for the team to execute.
- Content strategy and execution of event content before, during and after events.
- Work with global content marketers to adapt content for regional events.
- Create and implement editorial processes in conjunction with our teams’ project managers.
- Collaborate and work with a variety of stakeholders and incorporate opinions and thoughts without losing the plot.
- Have a deep understanding of content metrics and ability to glean insights from the numbers.
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with high-level executives.
- Experience working with a variety of content types, from creative assets to long-form content, marquee assets, eBooks, infographics, case studies, webinars, and videos.
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards.
- 7+ years in B2B editorial, brand journalism, events, and content marketing
- 3+ years in editorial leadership
- Event experience (leading teams on the ground)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience, including journalism, advertising, marketing, events or business
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.