Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law, and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
Responsibilities will include the following.
* Advising on strategic privacy compliance planning and the continued development and improvement of all aspects of Indeed’s privacy compliance program
* Reviewing and analyzing privacy queries from our product teams relating to tools and services used and offered by Indeed
* Advising the business on GDPR compliance issues and practices, including:
* Adherence to data processing principles
* Support of data subject rights
* Application of privacy by design and default principles
* Satisfaction of transparency requirements
* Maintenance of appropriate processes and record-keeping
* Remaining up-to-date on international privacy legislative developments that may affect the company, and identify potential strategic changes that might be adopted
* Assisting with strategic privacy compliance planning and the continued development and improvement of all aspects of Indeed’s privacy compliance program.
* Drafting and implementing privacy policies, process templates and data transfer and processing agreements
* Working closely and effectively with Indeed’s Privacy Team and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
* Experience advising on a wide range of GDPR compliance queries
* Solid understanding of global privacy legislative developments
* Flexible, well-organized and comfortable working in a fast-paced internet and technology environment
* Ability and desire to work independently and with little oversight is a must
* Provide decisive, accessible and clearly communicated advice
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* This position will report directly to our Division Counsel in Dublin
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.