Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Work collaboratively and strategically with internal stakeholders & external agency partners to form one team and assist in the creation of strategically-led, innovative briefs.
- Take business and marketing briefs and convert these into finished advertising and other communications. Including, but not limited to, social, digital, broadcast (all film and radio), experiential and event-driven executions.
- Help develop, evolve & codify the Indeed brand look and feel.
- Prepares creative layouts, script and copy decks, presentation materials, digital files, rough cuts and other materials for creative review, approval & development/production.
- Work with international teams to ensure advertising concepts work across other languages and cultures.
- Effectively communicate and articulate thoughts and creative conceptual and visual ideas across the organization and to project stakeholders.
- Prioritize multiple projects and deliver high-quality creative work, occasionally under tight deadlines.
- Can work collaboratively and strategically with internal stakeholders & external agency partners to form one team and assist in the creation of strategically-led, innovative briefs.
- Will own creative development of our Brand Advertising. Take business and marketing briefs and convert these into finished advertising and other communications. Including, but not limited to, social, digital, broadcast and experiential executions.
- Will work hand-in-glove with the SMB marketing team to iterate and optimize campaign performance to improve conversion rates and reduce cost-per-acquisition.
- Can work with international teams to ensure advertising concepts work across other languages and cultures.
- Effectively communicates and articulates thoughts and creative ideas across the organization and to project stakeholders.
- Is comfortable working on a global TV advertising campaign, crafting a press ad, experiential concepting, or ideating and delivering social media campaigns. No limitations in thinking.
- Is an evangelist about the potential of, and the latest developments in interactive/digital technologies.
- Is excited to work within our current brand voice, and help us evolve it as new opportunities arise.
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure projects are consistent with brand guidelines and overall project goals.
- Is excited about, and motivated by fostering the growth and helping to craft the work of teams of a more junior level.
- Takes responsibility for the success of the projects they work on.
- You have 8+ years experience as a Creative Director or Lead Creative, supervising multiple teams within a prominent advertising agency or similar who has won creative awards for his/her work (Cannes Lion, Clio etc.).
- You have already led the creation of world-class advertising and comms campaigns - that have been recognized for their creativity and business success.
- You have a deep and broad understanding of the connectivity between creativity, advertising models, and consumer behavior.
- You have recruited and built effective creative teams.
- You have written, created and made very successful TV campaigns that have made your peers jealous.
- You are very versed in digital and do not have a ‘TV-led’ mentality.
- The work is global, but the role is based in our Austin offices.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.