Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Oversee all creative function while helping to mentor and career path our design team of 15+ persons.
- Evaluate the look and feel of any communication piece and provide alternative solutions and lateral thinking to stretch boundaries and redefine creativity.
- Provide deep design expertise and strategy on all projects. You will handle complex, incoming briefs across multiple paths, and will need to be comfortable working across various marketing teams and media channels. You will work closely with the Senior Managing Director and Executive Creative Director as well as internal clients to strategize how to take action on their projects.
- Ensure that the team delivers best-in-class design, motion, artwork, and layouts within corporate guidelines and to approved briefs, budgets and timescales.
- Lead and inspire creative teams and external agencies to deliver high caliber creative work that meets the stakeholder's needs and addresses their business objectives. This includes occasionally having to direct freelance designers when applicable.
- Ensures all stakeholders have a great experience and are highly satisfied.
- Has a distinguished portfolio demonstrating a passion for design and skill in visual communication.
- Has a rich design leadership background proving a skill-set and pedigree that influences stellar work as well as excellent negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Is a conceptual thinker and doer. One whose ideas and campaigns will inform and fully integrate into larger advertising efforts.
- Has a proven track record of building and managing a team of 15+ members of a cross-functional and design-oriented team.
- Has In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Is aware of current design trends has the judgment to know when adoption of these trends is appropriate (rather than fashionable).
- Demonstrates mastery of typography, color, and layouts with sharp attention to detail
- Is excited to work within our current brand voice, and help us evolve it as new opportunities arise.
- Is professional and self-organized with the ability to define his/her own tasks.
- Can collaborate with team members at all levels to ensure designs are consistent with brand guidelines and overall project goals
- Fluent in relevant design software; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere and Sketch.
- 10+ years professional experience, ideally with a design firm or advertising agency.
- 5+ years of experience managing or mentoring a small team of designers.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or related field experience preferred.
- Experience in an in-house corporate design agency or agency creative dept preferred.
- Proficient in print and digital design.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Knowledge and ability to design in wordpress is a plus.
- Web development understanding of HTML, CSS, JS is helpful.
- Motion graphics experience is necessary.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.