Date published: 3-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Senior Director, Country Marketing will lead a team of marketers who create our strategy, develop integrated marketing plans, and direct revenue marketing in key markets worldwide. This team’s goal is to make Indeed the leading choice for employers and job seekers globally.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating a great brand experience and driving revenue with a vision for new ways to grow our business. We’re seeking a versatile leader - creative, committed, and analytical with enthusiasm and drive to produce demonstrable impact on market awareness, client experience, and revenue. This is a highly strategic role with the opportunity to transform how people find jobs and companies hire.
- Build and lead a team of senior marketers around the world
- Lead development of the go-to-market strategy and plans for key markets worldwide
- Coach and guide the team to achieve business goals with impactful integrated marketing plans, including brand advertising, PR, demand generation, sales enablement, partnership and thought leadership content
- Partner closely with Sales and direct revenue marketing programs to achieve sales goals
- Inspire and help your team design new program ideas to materially impact goals in their countries
- Collaborate with other marketing leaders to plan new global programs and synthesize insights to inform those plans
- Manage budgets and invest company resources wisely
- Collaborate with multiple functions globally; keeping various groups aligned and informed
- Act on your vision for the team’s growth and development
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- 12+ years marketing experience (consumer or B2B)
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results, balancing a data-driven marketing approach with an exceptional client experience.
- Experienced, strategic leader with the ability to work across teams and geographies
- Both creative and analytical -- ability to generate ideas and rigorously analyze their performance to understand how we can improve
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.