Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share IndeedÕs story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Indeed.com is looking for a proven leader to head up its Experience Strategy, Operations & Analytics team. Today our Business Operations team is responsible for localizing international sales and marketing content, ensuring consistency, local relevance, and legal compliance.
This leader will also be responsible for building an Experience Strategy & Analytics function that will:
- Centralize Experience program planning and goal tracking
- Seek ways to optimize Experience marketing program spend & impact
- Identify program synergies and ways teams could be partnering more closely together for maximum impact
- Perform competitive analysis to ensure Indeed remains at the cutting-edge of Experience marketing trends
- Develop an analytical function that ensures the wider Experience team is focused on the largest and most impactful opportunities
Our ideal candidate is strategic, adaptable, data-driven, and strongly motivated to contribute in any way possible to the success of the team, our customers and our global initiatives.
This role reports to the Vice President of Experience, and is a key partner to leadership in Finance, Sales and other Marketing teams.
- Understand our customers and market opportunity across the Job Seeker, Small Business, Recruiter and Enterprise segments
- Lead a team of Experience Analysts who are experts at understanding Indeed's data
- Make strategic recommendations for program positioning vis-a-vis competitors
- Design and architect programs that track Experience Team programs and key results
- Work with Finance partners to further insights into ROI of Experience marketing programs
- Guide team members in identifying opportunities for process efficient & automation
- Oversee internal controls processes including data validation and marketing content review
- Get stuff done -- execute briskly with precision, in alignment with our goals and standards
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 15+ years of experience in marketing/business strategy or management consulting
- Strong analytical skills across multiple types of data from marketing / financial data to product data
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data in SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- Minimum 10 years of people management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable analysis
- Ability to break down ambiguous/complex problems, create discrete workstreams for associates, and deliver a cohesive recommendation
- Proven track record leading dynamic teams that consistently deliver above company expectations
- Great emotional intelligence - must be able to build relationships across the business and provide strategic support to all department leads
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.