Additional Posting Location(s): Dublin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
We are hiring a Sr Director to lead the Global New Product Sales team of ~30 New Product Sales Reps. These NPS reps are on the front lines with our clients and work directly with our Global SMB and Enterprise Sales teams. We are looking for a strategic and operational leader to grow this team. Your team has two objectives: empower the Indeed sales team to sell new products and provide customer feedback to our product teams which helps shape our product roadmap.
As with everything New Products related, this is a new and growing team. In addition to managing the team, you will be responsible for standardizing an operating procedure for all reps, working with our analysis team to assemble sales & product dashboards, and identify optimal coverage ratios.
In addition to these initial projects, your team is responsible for working with all Indeed’s Sales teams to plan, position and objection handle new products. Your team is the go-to when it comes to product technical expertise and should work with our strategy team to identify leads suitable for each product. As Indeed is now a multi-product company, assisting our Sales teams on a solution selling approach and bundling products also comes into play.
- You are a strategic and operational leader - having demonstrated those skills leading large cross-functional teams.
- You have the unique mix of strategy/analytical horsepower and customer-facing sales skills.
- You have great presentation skills, including presenting in large group or conference settings.
- You have a proficiency dealing with senior leaders and executives.
- You have a passion to educate and lead.
- 8+ years of strategy experience.
- 6+ years experience leading large teams.
- 50%+ Travel.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Successful track record in sales-driven environments and superior leadership skills.
- Familiarity with different pricing models (e.g., pay-per-click, CPM, CPA, Subscription).
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is ideal.
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.