Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
· Hire, train and manage performance of Account Executives and Directors
· Direct the sales process, including qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services.
· Responsible for the acquisition of new business and revenue
· Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast.
· Manage daily, weekly and monthly activity to ensure productivity.
· Manage to sales business rules, practices and policies
· 10+ years of relevant sales experience
· 5+ years of sales management experience managing sales managers
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience with interactive media, including pay-per- click products is ideal
· Tenure within the online recruitment or staffing industry is strongly preferred
· Demonstrated success utilizing metrics to drive sales performance
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized.
Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how
Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.