Date published: 29-Nov-2016
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Hire, train and manage performance of Account Executives and Directors
- Direct the sales process, including qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services
- Responsible for growth and retention of revenue
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly activity to ensure productivity
- Manage to sales business rules, practices and policies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of relevant sales experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with interactive media, including pay-per- click products is ideal
- Tenure within the online recruitment or staffing industry is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success utilizing metrics to drive sales performance
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.