Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is looking for a strategic Senior Director of Sales to join our National Accounts and Agency Relations division. In this mission critical role, you will be one of four Senior Directors in the US reporting to our Vice President, National Accounts and Agency Relations. You will be responsible for leading the entire Eastern Region which is comprised of 8 field sales teams selling to large enterprise clients (F500) and advertising agencies. You will develop quarterly and annual plans designed to ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast. You will coach and develop your team of Sales Directors, influence how pipelines are built and cultivated, consult on strategies to grow existing business with our F500 clients and liaise with C-level clients externally and internally.
- 10+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of multi-product solution selling into enterprise clients
- 7+ years experience leading large teams; managing people leaders (managers and directors)
- Demonstrated success selling into both agency and end client environments
- Possesses a deep understanding of selling into and managing an agency ecosystem
- Superior analytical ability; able to translate data into actionable strategies
- Background in developing, building, and executing on regional sales and growth strategies
- Able to influence, consult and build relationships at the executive level
- Enterprise level selling experience required, media sales experience preferred
- Experience negotiating with and influencing key decision makers
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits