Date published: 27-Mar-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Today, small business is our largest client segment and an important part of our growth strategy. We’re looking for an experienced senior leader to pull together multiple SMB-focused marketing teams into a single organization focused on driving large-scale new client acquisition, client experience and retention, job posting growth, and revenue.
- Create a global go-to-market strategy for SMB based on research, customer insights, and data
- Develop messaging and communication strategies that build strong relationships with SMB employers around the world
- Be a strong, inspirational leader who can hire and develop a global team of SMB Marketers including highly-creative and highly technical marketing roles
- Plan, design and execute online and offline SMB marketing campaigns with accountability for large budgets and business results
- Work cross-functionally with sales, client services, finance, product and other marketing teams to ensure successful execution
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- 10+ years of SMB Marketing experience with a strong focus on driving customer acquisition, experience as a CMO or senior B2B leader strongly preferred.
- 5+ years managing multiple teams with a reputation for strong leadership and mentorship
- A data-driven mindset with a passion for testing and measuring results
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing through online and offline channels
- Strong project management and critical thinking skills
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.