Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentives, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Dublin Base Salary Range: 152,000 - 228,000 EUR per year
We are hiring a Sr. Director of Finance & Strategy for EMEA, reporting to the Vice President of Global Strategy and Operations. The Senior Director will join our team in Dublin to help define and drive strategy for Indeed’s EMEA business, focusing initially on a core set of markets. This role will be highly influential and will work with cross-functional leadership in Sales, Marketing, Finance and Product to deliver strategic and operational results in the EMEA region.
- Manage and develop a team of Strategy & Operations professionals across the EMEA region
- Act as the Strategy and Operations representative on the EMEA Leadership Team
- Define a strategy for EMEA markets and get actionable buy-in to execute on the strategy
- Execute on the strategies - showing measurable impact across a diverse portfolio of Indeed's products (financial or non-financial OKRs)
- Contribute to revenue/financial, marketing and product planning processes; provide input on quota planning and business rules
- Maintain oversight for EMEA management P&L - this will require working with FP&A and supporting other internal functions with investment strategy
- Develop go to market strategies for growing traffic and job volumes on Indeed sites - this will require providing input on product development and online marketing initiatives
- Lead or support projects to roll out new features or products working with stakeholders in adjacent functions/teams, and/or internal GM areas responsible for Indeed's strategic priorities
- Build an inclusive and diverse work environment that promotes teamwork, recognition, mutual respect, constructive feedback, and employee satisfaction
- Support the VP of Strategy & Operations with overall strategy - this will require preparing data driven presentations and financial models
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Finance / Technology, preferably in the Online Recruitment, Staffing, or a related HR Technology industry
- Strong communicator, with ability to present to, and partner with, C-level executives
- Exceptional relationship-building skills demonstrated by ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders
- Financial modeling experience and proficiency with Excel is required - experience in Tableau & SQL is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in leading business transformation through process and system innovation
- Past experience working in a dynamic, high-growth company where adaptability is key
- Demonstrated success in driving both strategic and operational performance
- MBA and/or CFA and/or accounting qualification a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +353 1800 816 548, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.