Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Dublin Base Salary Range: 152,000 - 228,000 EUR per year
Indeed is looking for a Senior Director to join our team in Dublin to help define and drive strategy for Indeed’s EMEA business focusing initially on a core set of markets. You will be a leader with significant experience of delivering strategic and operational results in a related space
Responsibilities include :
- Manage and develop a team of Strategy & Operations professionals across a number of markets
- Define a strategy for EMEA markets and get actionable buy-in for that strategy
- Contribute to revenue/financial, marketing and product planning processes; provide input on quota planning and business rules
- Maintain oversight for EMEA management P&L - this will require working with FP&A and supporting other internal functions with investment strategy
- Develop go to market strategies for growing traffic and job volumes on Indeed sites - this will require providing input on product development and online marketing initiatives
- Lead or support projects to roll out new features or products working with stakeholders in adjacent functions/teams, or internal GM areas
- Support VP of Strategy & Operations with overall strategy - this will require preparing data driven presentations and financial models
- Facilitate and lead meetings with senior stakeholders to drive decisions
- Execute on the strategies you prepare - showing quantifiable impact (on financial or non-financial OKRs) on a quarterly/bi-quarterly basis from your projects.
- Ideally you have worked in Online Recruitment, Staffing, or a related HR Technology industry in a leadership role previously; you have in-depth knowledge of online marketing / advertising, and have led teams across multiple markets
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Prior people management experience required
- Ability to lead by example and support the team in creating analysis and presentations
- Financial modeling experience and proficiency with Excel is required - experience in Tableau & SQL is a plus
- Experience managing P&L
- Leadership experience in Online Recruitment, Staffing, or a related HR Technology industry
- Minimum 10+ years of related experience - MBA and/or CFA and/or accounting qualification a plus
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritised. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, ethnic background, family status, gender identity or expression, marital status, membership of the Traveller Community, national origin, neuro-diversity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at +353 1800 816 548, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.