Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
San Francisco Bay Area Base Salary Range: 213,000 - 287,000 USD per year
- Lead product marketing globally delivering core strategy and experiences including go-to-market, naming, messaging, and positioning for all Enterprise products and features globally
- Drive revenue and engagement targets for global customer lifecycle marketing through lead gen, lead conversion, upsell, retention, and reactivation programs
- Develop innovative offers (pricing, trials, content, services, etc) to drive growth through marketing
- Work collaboratively to build a unified Enterprise marketing plan that delivers against company-level goals
- Enable operational excellence to ensure centrally designed marketing programs are scaled globally
- Build strong cross-functional relationships with Product, UX, Sales, and Strategy teams
- Inspire and support an amazing, diverse team of high performing multi-disciplinary marketers
- Run team operations–OKR setting, team performance, quarterly and annual business planning, budgeting, and headcount
- BS/BA in marketing, communication, business or a related field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of work experience in B2B Product Marketing or Customer Marketing preferably at a global technology company
- 8+ years of people management experience
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results, balancing a data-driven marketing approach with an exceptional focus on user experience
- Experienced, strategic leader with the ability to work in a complex, fast-moving, high growth matrixed organization
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, driving toward process improvements and strong working relationships
- Both creative and analytical mindset -- the ability to generate ideas and rigorously analyze their performance to understand how we can improve
- Expertise in utilizing marketing tools and technologies (Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress) to build world-class, end-to-end user experiences
- A collaborative and inclusive approach
Pursuant to the SF FCO, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.