Additional Posting Location(s): Stamford
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 200 million unique visitors per month across 50 countries.
As a leader in digital recruitment advertising, Indeed drives millions of applicants to jobs in every field. In the US, Indeed gets more people jobs than all other sites combined (source)
Today, Indeed has more than 5,000 employees across 14 countries. These employees are united by one common mission: they help people get jobs.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. And we support our sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
- Guide development of insights for business reviews and annual planning processes
- Automate, simplify and streamline sales workflow to free non-sales time and improve productivity
- Collaborate cross-functionally (with Finance, Marketing, Product, Service teams) to ensure execution of market-specific revenue growth plans
- Proactively assess and recommended actions for Sales leadership to optimize rep performance: including changes to incentives, account segmentation, KPIs, processes and/or tools
- Oversee development of programmatic pitch suggestions for every sales team globally
- Lead, coach and mentor a global team of sales strategists to identify market and team-specific opportunities to accelerate revenue growth and improve sales efficiency
8+ years of related work experience in Management Consulting, Finance, Sales and/or Marketing
Bachelor's degree with quantitative coursework (e.g., Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Management)
Experience developing growth strategies for sales-force driven / B2B business models
Experience managing high performing, distributed teams across the globe
Strong analytical problem solving leadership skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Honed relationship-building and influencing skills with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
Demonstrated people leadership: track record of developing high performing teams
Sophisticated executive demeanor, comfortable interacting with C-suite
Energized by fast-paced, high-growth environments
Quantitative/statistical modeling and database query experience (e.g. SQL)
Comfort with online marketing analytics (search and display)
Familiarity with online recruitment and/or HR tech industry
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.