Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Sales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our sales team with career development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Indeed is looking for a strategic Senior Director of National Accounts to join our team, to be based in Indeed’s Amsterdam office. This individual will hire and lead a team dedicated to educating clients to drive expansion in the company. We are seeking candidates who have 9+ years experience managing new business efforts in sales support capacities and 5+ years of management experience. A strong candidate will have excellent communication, leadership skills, analytical mindset and a strong desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing internet companies in the recruitment space.
- Manage a team of National Accounts Directors
- Direct the marketing of pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to large enterprise level organisations supporting sales made from Ireland
- Own key account relationships directly where necessary
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Roll out agreed business rules, practices, and policies
- Hire, train and manage the performance of Directors and their respective National Accounts teams
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 9+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years management experience
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of the online recruitment space
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with interactive media, including pay-per-click products
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with performance-based advertising products, including PPC recruitment advertising
- Successful track record in similar environments and superior leadership skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.