Date published: 11-Jan-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Manage a team of Sales Directors, Team Leaders and Account Executives
- Direct the sales process, including prospecting, qualifying and positioning of Indeed products and services
- Lead new business generation and up-selling of existing advertisers
- Own key account relationships directly where necessary
- Ensure delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals and manage a weekly revenue forecast
- Rollout agreed sales business rules, practices and policies to sales territories
- Hire, train and manage the performance of Directors and their respective Inside Sales teams
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 9+ years’ of sales experience
- 3+ years’ sales management experience
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of the online recruitment space
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with interactive media, including pay-per-click products
- Tenure within the online recruitment industry is strongly preferred
- Fluent level of French
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.