Additional Posting Location(s): Singapore
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The Senior Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Business Partner operates as a trusted advisor, embedded deeply in the business, who consults on the needs of the organization and designs relevant solutions. You will work closely with executives, management and business partners (HR, Talent Acquisition, Employee Development, Total Rewards, etc.) to provide thought leadership, manage the business relationship, and set and execute on initiatives to help the organization make progress to diversity and inclusion goals. You are the face of the Inclusion team to the business, cascading Inclusion products and services, and identifying the client’s unique needs to effectively customize.
Indeed's HQ is in the USA, but its offices and culture are global. We recognize that problems and solutions are not one-size-fits-all, and so this role is about applying Indeed's global principles around diversity, inclusion, and belonging, to the specific realities of the countries in APAC.
Develop and operationalize diversity and inclusion plans that enable clients and businesses to progress on goals
Lead execution of Inclusion strategy for designated client portfolio
Partner and build strong relationships within the business and across Human Resources, particularly HR Business Partners to understand business priorities and needs
Provide subject matter expertise through consulting and using evidence-based best practices to drive results
Support executive communications on Inclusion topics
Act as diversity leader for the APAC region (countries of Japan, Singapore, Australia, and India)
Organize and lead program managers within the business to help execute strategy and tactics (where applicable)
Design and launch initiatives focused on creating a culture of inclusion that drives our retention strategies
Measure, track and analyze the effectiveness of inclusion initiatives and predict future trends in our inclusion efforts
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write fluently in both English and Japanese languages
- 5+ years of professional experience in the diversity, equity, and inclusion space and/or human capital consulting
- 2 years of experience working with executives in client-facing, consulting role
- 1+ year of facilitation or public speaking experience
- Expertise in drawing meaningful insights from data to create a strategy, tell a narrative and operationalize solutions
- Proven track record of execution through program management
- Gender and cultural consciousness with knowledge of social power dynamics
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence key partners, ability to get results through collaboration
- Ability to identify and track metrics of success (results and outcome orientation)
- Skilled facilitator, able to navigate difficult conversations with an executive audience
- ダイバーシティ、インクルージョン、D&I関連の人事経験、または 組織・人事コンサルティングの経験が5年以上ある方
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.