Additional Posting Location(s): Austin, New York City, San Mateo, Stamford
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.In Client Success, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our clients, partners, and teammates worldwide. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. We help our clients navigate through the ever-changing recruitment advertising landscape. A successful Client Success team member at Indeed is a service-obsessed, tech savvy, data-oriented, and team focused professional that supports clients using our multiple advertising products.
Indeed is seeking an Emerging Product Specialist to act as a liaison between the Client Success team and the Indeed Product and Engineering teams. The person in this role supports Client Success employees globally by providing support on new, emerging Indeed products. He or she also acts shares goals with the Product team to ensure that new products achieve KPIs.
The Emerging Product Specialist will report to the Manager of Client Success, Emerging Product Strategy and must be able to partner well with additional internal support teams. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate initiatives between various departments and provide other general support as needed.
- Function as a product expert and liaison for the Client Success team for new, developing products
- Act as the Client Success product owner to identify needs from Product, Marketing, Sales, and other teams before product implementation to ensure successful collaboration and performance
- Join client calls to help promote and support new product usage
- Conduct regular product trainings and refreshers for Client Success, partner with Training & Development to create training materials for Client Success
- Develop processes and resources to effectively manage the pipeline and onboarding of clients for emerging products
- Troubleshoot to identify issues requiring Product or Engineering attention and filter out issues that are expected behavior or user error
- Collect, analyze and submit product improvement ideas and client feedback to the Product team
- Partner closely with Product to reach shared product goals and ensure that new products achieve key metrics of performance
- 2+ years of experience in Client Success or a related area like project management or technical certifications required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the desire to build internal partnerships
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to multi-task effectively
- A passion to support clients with service excellence
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.