Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and highly capable engineering team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. With engineering hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
As a Salesforce Development Manager at Indeed, you will provide hands-on leadership and mentorship, collaborate with business partners, and provide technical expertise within the Salesforce ecosystem. We understand that not all organizations are alike and we value the insights, the diversity of thought and know-how, in addition to the creativity that one brings to this role from previous Salesforce development and management practices.
The Salesforce Development team is responsible for developing both the CRM core platform for the business, but also key business capabilities making heavy use of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. We are focused on building core features and capabilities used broadly by our business as well as delivering solutions specifically focused on Sales, Client Success, Finance, and other internal groups. We work with a sense of urgency for business results balanced by our mission to deliver a high quality, healthy platform for Indeed's business.
You understand that the best managers serve their teams, removing roadblocks and giving individual contributors autonomy and ownership. You are someone with high standards who will push us to be better, and who will take pride in Indeed as we do. You have also delivered challenging technical solutions at scale. You are equally happy talking about all things Salesforce and design solutions as you are brainstorming about the agile development process and career development. You want to be in the mix technically while providing leadership to your teams.
- Bachelors degree plus 5+ years of experience; Masters degree plus 3+ years of experience
- 2+ years of experience managing Salesforce development teams
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce development
- Demonstrated knowledge of the features and capabilities of the Salesforce platform, especially the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, and the ability to solve business problems on the Salesforce platform
- The ability to guide a team to achieve important goals together leveraging Salesforce SDLC and best practices.
- An understanding of the value derived from shipping code rapidly to production and learning/iterating on the results
- Strong ability to coach others on your team, helping them improve their technical and non-technical skills and grow their careers
- Experience with service-oriented and event-driven system architectures
- Experience with enterprise system integrations and integration patterns
- Salesforce Developer Certification is a plus
- Experience skilling-up others using tools such as Trailhead is a plus
Check out our hiring manager describe the role: We're hiring a Salesforce Development Manager
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.