Date published: 10-May-2017
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
The Senior Field Marketing Manager will build-up and lead a team of marketers across APAC who help employers discover and value Indeed. The ideal candidate is passionate about how marketing can help facilitate a strong customer experience and drive business growth. We are seeking a marketer with experience in leading virtual teams and implementing programs with proven results in market awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue impact.
- Lead development of the field marketing plans, based on the integrated country plans
- Coach and guide the team to develop and implement B2B programs and campaigns that drive measurable customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Serve as a backup for your team and support implementation of on- and offline programs
- Inspire and help your team design new program ideas
- Collaborate across multiple functions and keep all key stakeholders informed and aligned to bring the field marketing plan to life
- Partner closely with sales teams and in-country marketers to understand market and customer needs
- Ensure flawless execution of programs in countries
- Implement measurements to quantify ROI from field marketing programs and campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing, Field Marketing or MarComs, including B2B
- 5+ years of experience in leading virtual teams that are distributed across different countries
- Proven track record of working with a sales organization to deliver meaningful results
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tell a compelling story, backed with data
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Eager to get things done
- Working knowledge of marketing automation, Marketo, Salesforce etc.
- Comfortable with frequent travel in the region
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.