Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate would have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Play a key role within an ERP Implementation team, enabling accelerated innovation and scale within the organisation.This will be managed through application of best practices and technologies in Finance & Business Operations.
- Assist leading the continuing effort to maximise Finance system efficiencies
- Be a key member in number of ongoing restructuring projects
- Onboard and integrate recent acquisitions; setting up accounting and control processes for these acquisitions, taking the accounting systems and processes of the acquisitions to the reporting standard required for group consolidation.
- Support the Finance needs of the local Business Operations and Strategy team in market
- Support the Finance requirements in the global roll out of new products
- Work with the key stakeholders in the businesses to help drive productivity, continuous process improvement, and transformation in the Financial operations of Global entities in order to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Promote great teamwork, alignment and collaboration across Global Finance teams
- Drive the implementation of key project initiatives including Business Intelligence system implementation.
- 7 years+ working within a Finance Project Management role
- Evidence of strong Project Management skills
- Experience in preparing monthly accounts to deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Experience working with broad range of accounting software packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with numerous cross functional teams vital
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Forensic Accounting experience a plus
- Preference for exposure to ERP implementation
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.