Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is looking for a motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing Global FP&A team. You will closely manage Marketing Small Business (“SMB”) Acquisition investments, including the development of financial models and investment strategy.
You will be responsible for understanding and optimizing the company’s SMB Acquisition investment across all channels and regions by developing and tracking financial metrics. You are also charged with being a trusted business partner to the SMB Marketing organization and liaising with the Finance leadership team. This includes influencing and driving investment decisions through robust analysis, forecasting, and reporting of marketing channels’ spend and profitability at a market level. This role will be based in Austin, TX and will report to the regional FP&A Manager.
• Robust and deep financial planning, analysis, budgeting/forecasting, and metrics & spend tracking
• Develop methodology to measure investments and build forecast models, financial models, reports & tools from ‘scratch’
• Ad-hoc Financial modeling, analytics, and business case evaluation
• Partner closely with Marketing and Finance leaders, their teams and product teams to ensure alignment and adherence to goals, and completion of key deliverables
• Produce executive level presentations to communicate results
• Proactively identify risk and opportunities and areas for investment, constraint, or reallocation across the portfolio of regions and marketing channels
• Lead and influence other cross functional and Marketing team members
• Bachelors in Finance or equivalent degree with 5+ years of progressive, related experience (experience working with Marketing teams a plus)
• MBA preferred, but not required
• Advanced modeling, reporting and forecasting skills with proven mastery of Excel
• Experience with statistical forecasting tools and SQL knowledge
• Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
• Proven experience analyzing large volumes of data with an ability to synthesize it into trends, actionable recommendations, and executive level presentations
• A curious individual who is comfortable with and has a demonstrated ability to thrive in a very fast paced environment
• Executive presence, both written and verbal
• Sound judgement with the ability to operate independently and lead projects with limited oversight
• Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits