Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team in London. The role will be working directly with one Indeed's recent acquisitions - Syft. Dealing with the senior stakeholders on projects including financial planning and analysis, P&L management, financial integration, revenue and cost modeling, this position will focus on the long term strategic growth of the Syft brand. The ideal candidate has experience analyzing and forecasting new products and investments, understanding ROI, and synthesizing that information into actionable recommendations, solutions, and predictive outputs and sharing this with senior leaders. This person will have solid and proven experience monitoring, analyzing and forecasting headcount and cost in an ever-changing environment.
- Effectively monitor products using analytics to predict a financial outcome, including weekly tracking of headcount and spend cadence, ROI analysis on investments, monthly reporting and trending, biweekly detailed re-forecast and annual budgeting
- Operate with a high degree of autonomy and independence, including managing remote working relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain financial forecasts and budgets (monthly and quarterly) to support strategic decision-making (e.g. what/if strategic analysis, global business forecasting, new product P&L projections, headcount planning, etc.)
- Develop deep understanding of cost structure in terms of metrics, productivity, seasonality and key cost drivers
- Identify, analyze and communicate current trends and most importantly their impact on forward looking financial forecasts
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis to support business decision-making
- Present analyses to senior leaders
- Build strong working relationships with Product leadership team
- Forge solid relationships with local finance colleagues to understand and remain plugged into local operating models, processes, and procedures
- Drive efficiency in the Finance organization by identifying process deficiencies, offering viable and scalable solutions and driving cross-departmental collaboration to implement those solutions
- Master’s Degree (or a Bachelor’s Degree with relevant industry experience) in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent field
- 3+ Years of analytical experience in banking, consulting, FP&A, or related field
- Experience with executive-level partnership and an emphasis on cost and headcount strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven experience analyzing data with an ability to synthesize it into trends and actionable recommendations and present in an executive format
- Experience forecasting headcount and expense, managing to budget for multiple departments
- Dynamic financial modeling skills to drive actionable productivity recommendations
- Exceptional communication and time management skills for working globally and achieving multiple priorities on time and in a quality fashion
- Experience with OLAP based financial planning software (i.e. Adaptive, Host Analytics)
- Solid foundational understanding of accounting processes and concepts, including USGAAP
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.