Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Your job.Indeed is seeking a highly motivated Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A - Revenue team in our NYC office. You will work collaboratively with a range of cross-functional partners to enable strategic decision-making and support annual planning and revenue growth initiatives. This role is focused on revenue growth and supporting our Sales and Enterprise Product organization. This position supports the broader FP&A - Revenue team and reports to the Senior Manager, FP&A.
You approach projects with a flexible, innovative, and service-oriented mindset. You possess an analytical mind, an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders, a curiosity to dig into issues, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company.
- Develop relationships and become a trusted finance business partner across the sales and product organizations; partner cross-functionally with Enterprise Product, Finance, Sales, and Strategy & Operations
- Assist business partners and senior management with special projects to support strategic decision-making (e.g. scenario analysis, global business forecasting, sales productivity analysis)
- Prepare presentations and other supporting materials to help translate numbers into narrative
- Build and maintain revenue models to assist with monthly forecasting, annual budgeting, and long-term planning
- Identify growth and corporate development opportunities across the business with management guidance
- Conduct competitor and market analyses to support strategic business development, including research projects and reports
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- At least three years of increasing responsibility in technology engineering, management consulting, investment banking, equity research, or a financial or operating role at a high-growth company
- You have a strong curiosity to learn more. You enjoy unpeeling the layers of an onion or pulling on a thread until you get to the bottom of an issue
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Sense of humor and the ability to laugh at yourself
- A self-starter who’s able to manage multiple assignments, take initiative and work independently
- Ability to pivot from project to project without losing stride as priorities change
- You are collaborative and excited to work with many different teams across the company
- Google Sheets (or Excel) mastery and proven experience in building financial models
- Experience with SQL and Tableau and/or a strong desire to learn
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and relationship skills
- Project and time management skills
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.