Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Our team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate would have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.
- Participate in the implementation of a new ERP system, enabling accelerated innovation and scale within the organization.This will be managed through the application of best practices and technologies in Finance & Business Operations.
- Assist the continuing effort to maximize finance system efficiencies.
- Work with the key stakeholders in the businesses to help drive productivity, continuous process improvement, and transformation in the Financial operations of Global entities in order to deliver greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in a number of ongoing restructuring projects
- Support the Finance needs of the local Business Operations and Strategy team in the market.
- Support the Finance requirements in the global rollout of new products & markets.
- Promote great teamwork, alignment, and collaboration across Global Finance teams
- 5+ years of experience in finance, software implementation, or business-related fields
- Evidence of strong Project Management skills
- Strong experience in systems implementations
- Experience in process change management
- Experience in preparing monthly accounts for deadlines
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Experience working with broad range of accounting software packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with numerous cross-functional teams vital
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.