Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all our Indeed employees and prospective new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we hire the people who help people get jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
The role of a Senior HR Business Partner is to solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You’ll be an integral part of connecting the Indeed HR agenda with the business strategy of the Indeed leadership team; therefore, you’ll need to understand every aspect of the business and be a thought leader. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention, and in some cases reinvent how work is done. You’ll partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts to design and execute Indeed’s strategy for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work. As part of our culture, you’ll also have the opportunity to be hands-on, working side by side with our employees to get things done on a variety of HR-related areas. As a core part of this hands-on work, you will be rolling out programs - including compensation, performance and talent initiatives.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution; provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions
- Provide coaching and mentoring to a team of HR Generalists and Coordinators
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- Provide guidance to clients around performance management, coaching, using data to tell a story, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs
- Consult with senior leaders/managers and build strong partnerships with client groups at all levels
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; partner with legal department as needed/required
- Coach and mentor a team of HR Generalists and Coordinators
Basic Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- 8+ years of HR or relevant experience in technology-oriented environments or technical organizations
- Proven track record of consultative HR experience and strong communication skills
- Proven experience influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data; ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Proven people management experience.
- Experience working with a global matrix team.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
- Strong working knowledge of European employment legislation.
- Proven success in helping to create and drive effective development and employee relations processes
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience
- HR experience in a high tech environment with EMEA wide scope.
- Experience assessing management and executive talent.
- Experience as a direct people manager
- Openness to travel on an as-needed basis, potentially up to 30%
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.