Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution; provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions
- Provide coaching and mentoring to a team of HR Generalists and Coordinators
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines
- Provide guidance to clients around performance management, coaching, using data to tell a story, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs
- Consult with senior leaders/managers and build strong partnerships with client groups at all levels
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; partner with legal department as needed/required
- Coach and mentor a team of HR Generalists and Coordinators
Basic Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- 8+ years of HR or relevant experience in technology-oriented environments or technical organizations
- Proven track record of consultative HR experience and strong communication skills
- Proven experience influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data; ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Proven people management experience.
- Experience working with a global matrix team.
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
- Strong working knowledge of European employment legislation.
- Proven success in helping to create and drive effective development and employee relations processes
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent experience
- HR experience in a high tech environment with EMEA wide scope.
- Experience assessing management and executive talent.
- Experience as a direct people manager
- Openness to travel on an as-needed basis, potentially up to 30%
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.