Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution; provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
- Build strong partnerships with client groups at all levels
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; partner with legal department as needed/required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, MA/MS/MBA degree preferred
- 8+ years of HRBP experience
- You have a history of delivering against people agendas
- You approach work with a consulting mindset
- You possess a robust analytical and strategic skill set; you make decisions based on data
- You are extremely deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- You have a comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to create clarity
- You possess the highest level of integrity and stellar judgement
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive on being a strong collaborator who can work across global, cultural and geographically dispersed teams
- Experience of working within a Product and/or Engineering environment is a plus
- Openness to travel on an as-needed basis
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.