Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
The Senior HR Manager will partner directly with Indeed’s EMEA based leadership team to provide HR expertise including coaching, succession planning and support. The Senior HR Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to Indeed. The role is critical for executing our people initiatives, providing great internal client support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement by:-
- Partner with Senior Leaders within the EMEA organization and build strong relationships across all levels of the global business
- Develop a strong understanding of business goals and consult on new approaches, policies, and procedures in order to implement continual improvements in productivity and development of HR processes
- Have a truly hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the organisation to help drive a high level of employee engagement
- Provide support, coaching and guidance to Senior Leadership in EMEA as well as HR Business Partners and the wider HR team
- Promote a positive work environment through the creation, and execution of people initiatives
- Demonstrate the ability to think big and also "rolling up your sleeves”.
- Possess a strong solutions mindset and be comfortable working in an agile environment along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Manage multiple priorities and projects at one time while demonstrating a results-orientated mindset
- Having a passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Showcasing strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- You love zooming between strategy and tactical execution - you love being in blue sky brainstorming and problem-solving sessions and you equally love distilling those ideas into execution or managing people who do
- You have a consultative approach - you are able to influence within and across complex matrix structures and provide clients with differing perspectives
- You are a coach, manager and mentor - you hold a high bar for performance and are able to coach the HR team to be their best every day. You develop your team and ensure HR role models the behaviours we expect from the business
- You have opinions and ideas - you are a fun sparring partner on issues strategic, organizational and operational. You are inquisitive and curious. You know when to keep pushing an idea and when to bring the conversation to the next steps
- You are phenomenal at prioritizing issues with competing demands - you know what needs to get handled and in what order based on impact and scope
- You pride yourself on being organized - you keep track of tasks - big and small - and always have an update
- You easily build trust with others at all levels - you form genuine partnerships with others and are a pro at influencing and partnering with CoEs to deliver all facets of HR in an integrated manner
- You have 10+ years of relevant HRBP experience which enables you to operate at a senior strategic level with clients
- You have 5+ years of recent people management responsibilities
- You ideally have experience of working with senior sales clients with P&L responsibility
- You have strong experience of (and enjoy dealing with) employee relations challenges at all levels of the organisation including coaching the HR team and the business; an employment law background is a plus
- You have a history of proven delivery of tangible people results including helping the business think about culture and organizational change
- You approach the business and HR with a consulting and growth mindset
- You possess a robust analytical and strategic skillset; drive decisions with data (both qualitative and quantitative)
- You are deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- You have a comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to create clarity
- You possess the highest level of integrity and stellar judgement
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive on being a strong collaborator who can work across global, cultural and geographically dispersed team; think global act local
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.