Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are builders, we are integrators. Tech Services creates and optimizes solutions for a rapidly growing business on a global scale. We work with distributed infrastructure, petabytes of data, and billions of transactions with no limitations on your creativity. You don’t have to wait for some architect or manager to tell you what you can work on - you decide the priorities. With tech hubs in Seattle, San Francisco, Austin, Tokyo and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
Indeed is seeking a Senior Identity and Access Management (IAM) Systems Engineer in our Austin, Texas office. You will work closely with the IAM Program Manager and key stakeholders to define, design, and build robust and highly available IAM Services. You will be the technical lead in the actualization of a multi-phase IAM Roadmap. You will work to position the organization for success, improving efficiency, accuracy, and compliance while increasing business responsiveness, improving security posture, and supporting aggressive growth.
- Design IAM processes and strategies to securely manage the identity lifecycle
- Design, implement, configure, and deploy IAM solutions
- Evaluate IAM solutions against business requirements and best practices
- Provide IAM subject matter expertise for business and technical project team
- Evaluate vendor solutions to ensure they meet technology and security standards
- Coach and serve as a technical escalation resource to team members on all IAM related technical issues
- Create and maintain design, technical architecture, and release management documentation
- Implement best practices for identity governance and administration, provisioning, de-provisioning, privileged access management, access reviews etc.
- Research and follow industry trends in the IAM space and provide recommendations that influence Indeed’s strategic plans.
- Minimum 7 years in IT applicable IT roles
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience in the IAM space, designing, implementing and deploying IAM services and infrastructure
- Advanced understanding of Directory Services, AD, LDAP, and DNS
- Experience implementing authentication methods, SSO, OAuth, MFA, SAML, Federation and Certificates
- Working knowledge of IAM tools such as OneLogin, SambaAD, WindowsAD, OpenLDAP, Duo MFA
- Experience implementing Identity and Access Management processes
- Experience implementing role based access solutions
- Strong communication skills and the ability to show leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders and on multi-team implementation efforts
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.