Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Indeed is hiring an International Senior Tax Analyst at its EMEA Headquarters in Dublin. The International Tax team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate will have worked in a multinational environment, possess strong technical skills and be able to demonstrate strong communication and process improvement skills.
- The direct tax compliance process for international Group entities to ensure timely submission of returns and payments on account;
- Direct income tax accounting for the ROW region under US GAAP, and IFRS/local GAAP;
- Support compliance and reporting aspects of International mergers and acquisitions;
- Monitoring the maintenance of intercompany agreements and assisting with transfer pricing reviews and documentation process to adhere to legislative requirements;
- Overseeing the tax administration of new and existing entities;
- Provide support for ad-hoc planning projects, tax audits, controversy investigations;
- Dealing with external advisors, local tax authorities and other third parties and developing relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Researching technical tax issues for key stakeholders;
- Drive process improvements and coordinate with Tax Technology Team to facilitate streamlining and automation of recurring calculations.
- AITI / CTA qualified with 5+ years experience working within a Big Four or multinational company tax department;
- Highly motivated to work on your own initiative and handle multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Analytical skills to provide suggestions and alternatives to complex scenarios;
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and excellent organisational skills.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.