Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.We are a rapidly growing and focused product team building the most popular job site on the planet. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, make it easy to apply, research companies, and connect qualified candidates to their job openings. With product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore and Hyderabad, we are improving people's lives all around the world, one job at a time.
How this Department Works
The Ads Platform Commercialization team is responsible for driving the strategy and go-to-market for Indeed’s ads. In this role, you’ll help Product Management develop and launch ads solutions to help Indeed’s customers find and attract the best talent. We are part of the Global Product Commercialization team that works closely with all Products at Indeed and is responsible for monetizing all Products, developing rollout strategies, commercializing the products globally and working hand-in-hand with product to test and pilot new features.
How You Work
- Be a go-to-market product strategist and leader for Indeed’s rapidly growing Ads platform and display ads business
- Develop and analyze new monetization strategies, partnerships, go to market approaches, scaling / upsell strategies and features to increase the value proposition for employers and job seekers
- Help us identify which ideas have potential and which ideas should be revised, iterated or deprioritized
- Lead competitive analysis, and incorporate this insight into developing product offerings and features we can take to market
- Synthesize feedback from customers, Sales, and Customer Success and work with Product to determine how we incorporate this feedback into the product
- Work closely with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Finance, Product and Engineering to support Indeed’s product launch process
- Support analyses to recommend optimal approach for go-to-market launch by market, including account segmentation, launch pricing, sales team responsibilities, service processes, incentives and customer effort reduction
- Project management for new product launch process and feature changes (e.g., clarifying responsibilities, requirements, timelines for deliverables, interdependencies)
- Develop content for regular product reviews and Sales/Customer Success training to position all products for success
- Passion for product development
- New product development / launch experience
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience analyzing data and driving to action
- Bachelor's degree - preferred with a quantitative focus (e.g. Economics, Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Strong skills in analyzing data with spreadsheet software (i.e.VBL or Google Scripts), database query experience (e.g. SQL), and/or application writing (e.g., Python)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with sales-force driven business models
- Experience with scaling international products
- Client service mentality and a willingness to collaborate openly with other functions
- 5+ years of work experience in Product Management, Strategy, Operations, Marketing and/or Consulting
- Experience with fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environments
- Experience in the AdTech, Digital Media and/or Recruiting / Staffing industry
Indeed is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. Diverse viewpoints bring diverse capabilities, strengthening our decision-making and fueling our growth. Learn more about how Indeed prioritizes inclusion by visiting our inclusion page at: https://www.indeed.com/inclusion
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.