Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major Indeed office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. Every month, over 250 million people count on Indeed to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help hire and develop the people inside Indeed, who help people get jobs.
As a Learning Experience Facilitator - Level II you will work alongside the Program Managers, Talent Partners, and the Learning Experience team to execute on learning campaigns that engage our Indeedians and create behavioral change.
A learning campaign is a coordinated series of events that include live learning experiences (workshops, virtual trainings, speaker events, networking sessions, roundtable discussions) reinforced through continuous learning and communication via discussion boards, email campaigns, bite-size lessons, as well as 1-on-1 support sessions.
- Work hand-in-hand with Program Managers, Talent Partners and Learning Experience team (Regional Managers, Designers, and Technologists) to execute on all in-person touch-points of Tier II learning campaigns programmed for the region (Manager Development workshops, Unconscious Bias workshops, etc ).
- Establish collaborative and trusting relationships with participants and be considered an internal resource who can help them apply the concepts learned during the experiences, overcome obstacles, and celebrate success. Your goal is to unlock the greatness in every Indeedian and connect them to their purpose and meaning through their work.
- Apply best-in-class facilitation methods to deliver transformative in-classroom experiences where Indeedians learn through experience, reflection, and discussion.
- Help Indeedians connect with Employee Development and each other by collaborating with Talent Partners and Program Managers to facilitate post-workshop events such as roundtables, panels, and other peer-to-peer learning events.
- Support Regional Managers, Program Managers, and Talent partners to evaluate outreach, learning engagement, and campaign results.
- Stay up-to-date with innovative training methods, technologies, and trends in marketing and social media.
- Executive-level training/facilitation certification (ATD Master training, MBTI, ExperienceChange, VitalSmarts, NTL, ToP, etc)
- 3 years+ of planning and facilitation of professional development learning experiences (workshops, webinars, peer-to-peer, speaker events)
- Experience facilitating workshops to senior audiences (Senior Director and above )
- Experience facilitating workshops to primary client group
- Willingness to work in an agile, fast-paced environment
- High level of comfort with ambiguity.
- Outstanding collaboration and project planning skills
- Executive level expertise in facilitation and classroom management
- Desire and ability to work 1-on-1 with participants to unlock their potential
- 30% of travel time is expected
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.