Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Legal Team is devoted to leading projects that support Indeed's global infrastructure growth. Members of the Legal Team work closely with multiple departments within the organization, such as Product, Engineering, Marketing, Procurement, Finance, HR and IT, to review legal issues and implement decisions in order to get internal teams the tools and products they need to get their job done, while mitigating risk and exposure to the company. We take pride in our strong analytical competencies, our detailed knowledge of Indeed’s various teams and needs, and our ability to build and maintain strong relationships to help us achieve our goals. Simply put, we help guide the people who help people get jobs.
- Maintain all of Indeed’s entities including annual reports, resolutions, minute books, corporate filings and registrations, and any other legal documentation
- Assist in formation, incorporation and dissolution of entities in the US and internationally
- Draft, review, and execute legal agreements and resolutions
- Assist in timely filing of US state and international country-specific reports
- Manage general corporate housekeeping and filing
- Manage outside counsel billing, including reporting as needed
- Initiate, prioritize, and own delivery of Corporate Governance projects with the goal of an improved, faster and simpler way of doing things (automation, new processes)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years demonstrated work experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- 2+ years experience in Corporate Governance, as a corporate paralegal or in a role in which you managed corporate entities globally
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the company (including Senior Leadership) while ensuring compliance with set processes and procedures
- Strong organizational ability and a demonstrated track record of managing tasks and projects concurrently under minimal supervision
- Comfortable with ambiguity while able to exercise sound judgement in independent decision-making
- Ability to formulate new ways of doing things in a resourceful way
- Professional and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to details and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
A plus if you have:
- Paralegal certification
- Knowledge of Serengeti/Legal tracker or similar e-billing software
- Proficiency in a second language such as German, French, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Japanese
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
To view Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms please click here
EEO and Accommodations
Indeed is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.