Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeed’s story. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
- Serve as primary resource for brand measurement and analysis needs including reporting and insights, testing and optimization, attribution modeling, and product impact
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to garner learnings related to brand investment performance, creative optimization, and user behavior that will provide actionable insights for optimizing creative and media strategy
- Manage modeling processes from end-to-end including data gathering, data validation, model building, calibration, cross-validation, and maximizing model accuracy. Interpret and validate model results with statistical checks
- Create and/or manage best-in-class reporting and dashboards, while ensuring data integrity
- Author and present campaign analysis and strategic recommendations for brand strategy and media planning teams
- Help establish a learning agenda that frames the right questions and perform standard and ad-hoc analysis to support immediate business data needs
- Consistently proposes and designs analysis and research projects on behalf of clients
- Contribute insights and thought leadership around campaign design, including requirements for success and experiment
- Experience in the measurement and analysis of traditional brand health metrics
- Proven ability at implementing a variety of analytical techniques, ranging from data mining to statistical modeling and optimizations on a wide range of data sources (sales, brand equity, search interest, product metrics, advertising media weights)
- Prior experience in media mix modeling techniques and econometric modeling
- 5+ years of experience in developing advanced marketing measurement methods, including marketing mix modeling solutions; proficiency with predictive modeling techniques
- Working knowledge of regression and classification models, principal component analysis, hierarchical Bayesian, generalized boosted models, neural networks, time-series forecasting
- Experience programming in SQL, Python is a plus
- Curious and systematic thinker
- Passionate about brand building
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.