Additional Posting Location(s): Austin
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Success and Sales teams help transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire. We support our client success and sales team with analysis and award-winning training from day one. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the world.
The Client Insights Senior Manager at Indeed will lead and inspire a team of Client Insights Managers and Analysts responsible for maintaining consistent data integrity, developing data driven insights and assist in the strategic development and adoption of client facing reporting. This high visibility role requires a self-motivated and proactive leader with a passion for business development, excellent people management, critical thinking, problem-solving capabilities and the drive and energy to execute in a rapid timeframe.
The Client Insights Sr Manager will report to the Global Director of Client Insights.
- Lead a team of Client Insights Managers and Analysts ensuring excellent delivery of strategic solutions, continuous team development and achievement of defined KPIs
- Strategically oversee the positioning of data analyses by market and advise on the creation of effective data driven resources for sales
- Problem solve, analyze data and develop analytic solutions that encourages sales to optimize revenue potential
- Collect & consolidate feedback from multiple Senior Sales and Customer Success leaders and proactively work to find appropriate solutions.
- Assess the demand for new or updated Sales and Customer Success resources by proactively understanding sales needs and influence the prioritization, creation and distribution of content and tools.
- Drive awareness to available resources and support custom one-off requests
- Work with internal departments to align on goals that improve the efficiency and productivity of the global Sales organization
- Coach Client Insights Managers to work with aligned Sales and Customer Success partners to understand business needs and develop innovative, scalable tools and solutions to enhance the sales story
- Ensure Sales and Customer Success are receiving the support and consulting needed to provide excellent value to our customers and become more agile.
- Communicate and nourish the team’s mission and vision consistently to your team to ensure alignment and productive performance
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- 8+ years of relevant experience in sales or sales operations/enablement functions preferably in the recruitment, advertising or SaaS business
- Proven ability to lead, develop and motivate with 3+ years of relevant management experience, in a highly results oriented environment
- Distinctive problem solving and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, as well as the ability to effectively gain credibility and influence
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams located around the globe and working across different timezones
- Proven track record of thought leadership in applying data driven models that have had a tangible impact on sales and retention operations
- Knowledge of enterprise sales cycles
- Ability to build relationships and influence at all levels in the organisation and work across multiple lines of business and countries
- Highly proficient user of MS Office with strong emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Self Motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
- Ability to work in a multinational, high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment
- Comfortable with international travel. Travel up to 25% may be required
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.