Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Client Services team provides expert support to our clients, partners and fellow teammates around the globe. We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service. Every month, over 200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help our clients who help people get jobs.
- Directly manage a team of Client Services Managers.
- Interview, hire and develop Client Support Specialists and Client Services Managers
- Identify opportunities to increase employee and client satisfaction and improve efficiency
- Monitor and measure key metrics including inbound volume and metrics through emails, phone and chat.
- Work closely with the Sales Management team to foster team collaboration, partnership and trust.
- Understand the volume trends and ensure your team is meeting and exceeding service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Identify opportunities to recognize strong performance and provide constructive feedback
- Motivate, challenge and develop your management team
- Keep your team informed on the necessary process and product changes, as well as any Marketing campaigns or Product test that may be impacting our clients
- Partner regularly with your Director and Senior Director on team structure, strategy and headcount.
- Provide program updates in management meetings each month
- Work closely with Regional Director to operate teams to be the most efficient and productive in any fiscal aspects and maximize teams’ profit by taking high level responsibilities upon teams’ CPRD target.
- Take full responsibility of team building activities in a short, mid, and long term projection/plan.
- 5+ years of Client Services experience, call/contact center experience preferred
- 3+ years management experience, preferably in managing Managers.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop and successfully deliver a business strategy
- Impeccable communication skills
- Passion for data; strong attention to detail, ability to identify an opportunity and fiscal responsibility
- People person who can work well within a team while also being successful independently
- Visionary and creative person who is excited about growing a business line
- Passionate for service excellence and supporting team members
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.