Additional Posting Location(s): Düsseldorf
Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
- Directly oversees all the dedicated support teams supporting the DACH Sales in Dusseldorf and Dublin.
- Responsible for training and onboarding of Managers, performance management, communicating updates from Senior management, and ensuring consistency amongst management team.
- Be a product and technical expert internally and externally.
- Responsible for team level KPIs.
- Handles Sales Director escalations if not covered by manager.
- Contribute to developing team workflow processes and provide training, coaching and performance reviews.
- 3+ years related experience required.
- Related experience can include: Industry (Recruitment, Staffing, Dot com/tech, HR Tech, Ad/Media Agency), B2B or B2C relationship management, account management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), retail customer service.
- Learn quickly and exhibit tech savviness; your curiosity and passion mean that you can get up to speed and have an impact from day one.
- Must demonstrate relationship management and churn prevention skills, and the ability to engage clients on new product and features.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities. What would life be like without change? Please be adaptable!
- Understand Boolean Search Logic
- Experience speaking with clients and decision-makers about advertising campaign metrics
- Experience with online advertising, especially Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Knowledge of Gmail (including Google Suite/Google Docs), Salesforce, Excel, and JIRA ticketing system
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience with SEO
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.