Our mission.As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
The team.Our Finance team ensures that Indeed complies with the highest standards of business, law and ethics, while providing Indeed's clients with excellent customer service and Indeed's management with the information and guidance required to succeed around the world. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help support the people who help people get jobs.
Due to the extensive growth of Indeed we are now seeking a Senior Manager for our Sales Operations team. Working at a senior level across Sales, Finance, HR, Strategy and Legal to help steer the ship, we are seeking a candidate with exceptional stakeholder management and analytical skills.
Sales Ops is uniquely positioned with our knowledge of internal Indeed systems, sales processes, compensation plans, and reporting. Many other departments require our expertise to provide input and influence processes or decisions across the various business units.
Managing a team of 6 reports you will work across the senior leadership team, identifying improvements in our process and handling issues, escalations, and resolutions. In many cases, Sales Manager topics are escalated and need an EMEA point of contact to review and provide a resolution. Handling communication from Sales Ops to Sales Management and wider business units will be a vital part of the role.
- Be a strong leader of the Sales Operations team(s) for a business region and ensure efficient day-to-day operations
- Develop strong relationships and alignment with business leaders across departments in Sales, Strategy, Finance, HR, and Legal.
- Influence the business toward operational efficiency and alignment with key stakeholders
- Become a knowledge expert in Indeed systems, reporting, data, sales organization, and business rules.
- Guide Team managers, leads and analyst on executing day-to-day functions and issues
- Define process improvements, business rules and procedures related to the team functions
- Support sales quota analysis and management, Handle all related inquiries and exception topics
- Be the leading stakeholder in Sales automation projects and improve sales efficiency (Salesforce, Xactly, Tableau or other systems)
- Ability to define technical requirements for Engineer teams and an expert in system testing
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of analytical experience in Sales Operations, Consulting, Finance or Planning, Strategy
- Strong communications skills – in addition to competencies around editing and writing, the candidate must also be able to communicate effectively in meetings, presentations, and describe deliverables, project milestones, and checkpoints
- Microsoft Excel and Google Doc mastery required with proven experience in building strong Excel models
- Experience with Salesforce administration a plus
- Experience with Sales compensation, commissions or systems a plus
- SQL querying experience/knowledge strongly recommended for success in this role
- Proven self-starter with extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Project management skills - proven ability to oversee a project with the objective of prioritizing and investing time appropriately
- Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems upon first evidence
- Setting expectations with internal customers, and meet those expectations
- Must be able to listen and interpret the requirements of internal customers, and verify for accuracy
Indeed provides a variety of benefits that help us focus on our mission of helping people get jobs.
View our bounty of perks: http://indeedhi.re/IndeedBenefits
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: https://www.indeed.com/legal/applicant-privacy
Indeed is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.